Food Services

Food Service Manager: Jennifer Stanley 559-877-6209 ext:4323

California To Provide Free School Meals For All

School Meals For All
We Did It!
Click the apple for more information
California is the first state in the nation to permanently adopt
free breakfast and lunch for all K-12 students. We are grateful for California's leadership and the 200+ organizations that advocated to create the largest free school meal program in the United States. 

Lunch prices
   Breakfast $1.75
    Reduced $.30 (State and federally regulated)
    Lunch $3.25
    Reduced Lunch $.40

High School-
    Breakfast $2.00
     Reduced Breakfast $.30
     Lunch $3.75
     Reduced Lunch $.40
Price Tag Warranty - Free image on Pixabay
Breakfast $4.75
Lunch $5.00
Water $1.00
Parfait $4.50


Menu clipart pngkids and fruits

December 6- January 7, 2022 Menu December 6th- January 7, 2022.pdf
January 10- 28th, 2022 Jan 10th- 28th 2022.pdf

Stop 02 Sign And Frog | Free SVGStop by for five!                            Number 5 Yellow.png 
5 food groups= Maximum Nutrition 

Pick 3 food groups or more including at least a 1/2c. of fruit and/ or vegetable.
Eating food from each food group gives kids and teens the nutrition they need to learn, grow, and be healthy!


Energy fruit tree for your design

Lunch Schedules:
North Fork Elementary School: 11:50 am -1:00 pm
K-11:50 am
6-8th 12:00 pm
1st and 2nd- 12:15 pm
4th and 5th- 12:30 pm

Hillside Elementary School: 11:05 am- 12:40 pm
TK-1st 11:05 am
2nd and 3rd- 11:30am
4th and 5th 11:55 am
6-8th 12:20 pm

Spring Valley Elementary: 11:50 am- 1:10 pm
tK- 2nd- 11:50 am
3- 5th- 12:10 pm
6-8th- 12:40 pm

Minarets High School/ Charter
Mondays: 11:24 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday- Friday: 11:53 am- 12:30 pm

Mountain Oaks High School
Monday 12:05pm- 12:40pm
Tuesday -Friday 11:55am- 12:30pm

Chawanakee Academy Charter
Tuesday's 11:15 am- 11:50 am
Thursday's 11:53 am- 12:33 pm

File:USDA MyPlate green.svg - Wikimedia Commons
What's on your plate?
Are you making every bite count?

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.
The Chawanakee Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical information, national origin, parental status, pregnancy status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Equity Officer and Title II, Title V, and Title IX Compliance Officer: Marcy Guthrie, Ph.D., Superintendent, 26065 Outback Industrial Way, O’Neals, CA 93645 or P.O. Box 400 North Fork, CA 93643, (559) 877-6209, or District Special Education and 504 Coordinator, Kelli Bryant, 26065 Outback Industrial Way, O’Neals, CA 93645 or P.O. Box 400 North Fork, CA 93643, (559) 877-6209